Surprisingly, I had so much fun creating meals, following recipes and reinventing our favorite dishes. I loved it so much, I decided to keep a journal of our daily menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please don't ask where that journal is today. Let's just say I had good intentions…
This year I started bugging family members with numerous picture messages of neatly plated vegan (Daniel fast approved) meals every time I felt I was on to something (and because I refuse to keep and lose another journal). After about the sixth picture text and response for a recipe, I thought "oh spaghetti squash! Why not BLOG?!" I know it has been five days since the fast has started, but I promise to get you caught up. I'll start by posting some nifty Daniel fast tips I've picked up that helps keep my teen and preteen from tying me up and taking me through the nearest drive-thru with my purse strapped around my neck. Then I'll back track on some of my MVP meals of the day (teen and preteen approved!) that will surely make it to our kitchen table again! So wether you are fasting spiritually or trying to shed a few extra pounds, tune in and see how we're breaking unleavened bread at our house during the days of the Daniel fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment